Risk Management Services
Risk crosses all elements of your business every day and when it strikes, it can be, quite simply, disastrous. Understanding these risks, identifying potential threats and developing strategies to mitigate these risks and threats will keep your business operating even when they occur.
A key component of this is, of course, appropriate risk insurance services.
Why you should consider it
As risk has no boundaries, risk insurance is critical to protect your business, your people, your assets and of course, your brand and reputation.
What does it cover?
We provide solutions across the full risk spectrum and the full lifecycle of business risk management and insurance. This includes:
- Risk analysis, compliance and audits
- Risk mitigation strategies, training, business continuity, procedure development, and use of risk management tools
- Disruption and transition caused by automation, technology and business model changes
- New and emerging risk factors relating to cyber security, climate change and sustainability, class actions and corporate crime
- Risks relating to regulatory compliance especially in product liability, occupational health and safety, and workers compensation
- External political and economic risks resulting from recession, sanctions, trade changes and terrorism
- Insurance and self-insurance options across directors and officers insurance, indemnity, property, asset, and other specialist sector insurance needs
- Reviewing insurance policies and contracts, negotiate terms, reinsurance and claims
- Incident response, crisis management and claims
- Policy termination and disputes
What isn’t covered?
There are exclusions to this policy. Please refer to policy wordings for all terms, conditions and waiting periods.